CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The other Castor oil poison - RCA

oceanlife Views: 608
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,276,322

Re: The other Castor oil poison - RCA

Interesting post, I recently tried drinking castor oil,
and thought it may be a mistake. After all I had severe nausea, and severe spasms the next morning with gushing diarrhea. It was the severe nausea that responded with a feeling of lightheadedness and feeling dizzy the next day also.

I thought that maybe these were symptoms of the parasites dying, not sure if it killed any, and I think the damage outweighs the effects of the castor oil trying to kill the parasites.

I did find large clots of bacteria and heard the parasites screeching and crying at the time that I took it, literally, yet still not sure if it safe due to the severe pain I got the next morning. Like gut wrenching pain spasm that I've never had before.

Not to mention I had gulped down a few swigs. I am aware that it
was dangerous and I don't suggest anyone try what I did.

At this point, poison to me is the parasites poisoning my body everyday, and I've read that castor oil is safe to take, however I probably had overdosed, and felt the effects.

I'm terribly desperate to kill these things, and feel that this is kind of a nightmare. I think it affects people emotionally and mentally and I fear it is part of satan's work, I cannot see this as a blessing.

Overall, I also caution the use of castor oil, It was working, yet the damage may outweigh the pros of it. If you take it, research it first, and do not overdose.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)