I took a large dose of it a few days ago, and had excruciating stomach spasms from it the following day. Immediately after I took it I had severe nausea, and it did seem to work yet they didn't die may have hurt them thats all, the parasites were making noises like they were getting hurt, and I had gushing diarrhea the next day.
I do not think it is safe to take though, due to the extreme stomach spasms I had gotten from it the following day. It did not last but I felt dizzy weak, and sick for several hours afterward.
People, you can talk all you want and defend castor oil, I say take extreme caution with this product, and do not use internally unless you research it, and do not take a large dose.
I may have overdosed I did not measure, I took a few large swigs of it, and I can't say how much I took, however it is poison, whether you take a lot of it or little, and I can say this from experience because of my reaction from it.
Yes I thought it was working from the parasites making a ton of noise, and the serious diarrhea the next day, however after a few days I don't feel anything died at all. I won't do this again though because of the severe stomach spasms, that felt very unhealthy.