CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Castor Oil

iodinelmnop Views: 3,163
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,276,467

Re: Castor Oil

This is exaclty why I posted what I did.

In summary:

-It is debatable whether trace amounts of ricin are involved

-RCA, another toxin found in castor oil is a strong hemagglutinin, very dangerous, red cells explode.

-The literature may say large molecules of this cannot pass through the intestine wall, but the phenomenom known as persporption casts new light on these types of claims - not just for castor but for a whole slew of molecules deemed safe but they may not be.

-many people's guts are already damaged by parasites and other toxins, greatly increasing the chances of persporption

-castor is a strong purgative and possible abortive regardless of whether ricin is present or not. Whatever its action, known or unknown, it should be used with caution and foreknowledge.

I called out the wack on these facts and the storm ensued because she had to be right - and yet already we see people reporting exactly what I said could happen.

This is what newbs do, they assume that since their single good experience worked for them that it must be the same for all of humanity - totally ridiculous and at the worst dangerous and reckless.

If you suspect a reaction is more than just normal cleansing, then discontinue use and pick one of the hundred or so safer laxatives/purgatives. The same thing happened here to some people using artemesia, and the same thing happened to some people using iodine.

As mentioned in previous posts if you have hemolytic anemia or any lysing type of genetic red cell disorder I would stay completely away from castor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)