CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Natural dissemination cure

earlgrey Views: 3,509
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,277,152

Re: Natural dissemination cure

Exactly, my mom (nurse) and brother (almost a surgeon) thinks vaccinations are helpful and my mom says there is no such thing as mucoid plaque...so my whole family thinks...whatever...people are mind controlled so deeply that nothing will make them see the truth...

the reason they are crashing the market, devaluing the dollar, and letting in "syrian" refugees is to make this and all other nations into a fascist/communist state in the thinly guise cloak of helping war refugees
- right now there is Chinese war ships with HARRP testing on coastline of Alaska and today's Chile earthquick of 8.2 may have been Chinese haarp- i guess everyone is going to harrp each other to death or death ray each other

a state where no one has right with total marshall law b/c people every where are apathetic and subversive and won't stand up for their rights...

in reality, its a spiritual war...one person with Buddha like frequency can clear the energy field of 10 to 50 million people- that is why they want us poisoned, dumb, and mind controlled by media, indoctrination in schools and various other methods...its a war for your mind...

meditating is a powerful tool- i believe meditating with orgone is the fastest way to free your mind

at least many people on curezone know what up and can think for themselves

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.641 sec, (1)