CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stage-4 cancer cured in 7 weeks without chemotherapy, says remarkable patient

Views: 3,234
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,278,932

Re: Stage-4 cancer cured in 7 weeks without chemotherapy, says remarkable patient

Oh yah--I've actually tried that. It never worked as well for me though--it misses a lot of the nerve centers for the specific conditions, it seems, and didn't work at all for anything like driving the rats out of the attic.

I tried it every other time for stuff for a while, and it ended up the issues would often come back, while regular EFT tended to stop stuff for good (not those pesky noisy rats though, they try to come back every spring and fall) I think it basically just sends the msg to your capt, who of course sends the orders out but like I said, he can't really talk to all parts unless those comm lines are working again.

I've found with muscle testing added to the process, you can zero in on which point (or points sometime) actually are the points to tap--so I'll tap the top of my head which is basically the command center to let the capt know what I'm tapping for and then go right to the necessary point(s).

I usually only have two points which is actually quicker than faster EFT---and no wrist grabbing--I'm not sure what that's about. It seems more like a self affirmation to me--kinda like you're hugging yourself, which of course is a good thing, but probably not really necessary. Just as I've found, unless it has some particularly involved emotional reasons attached (like losing weight), I don't even need to do the set-up phrase, which I found actually is just as effective on the top of your head point as the karate chop point.

If I'd found it first, I probably woulda gone with it cuz before muscle testing it was faster, but using my inclusion of muscle testing to the process for regular EFT, it can be done quite quickly. And with the benefit of results gained by including all those other points for tapping.

But anyway, thanks for sharing that bit of info. Like I said I'm always curious to find new better ways of doing stuff.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)