CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Using Lugol's in eardrops

Montmorency Views: 1,758
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,279,056

Re: Using Lugol's in eardrops

Thanks Trapper.

What benefit does the H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) add, do you think?

I have used Colloidal Silver before, and it didn't seem to have much effect to be honest, so I wondered if Iodine might be more effective (and it's more natural to the body, I believe).

I should say that I think I have some low level residual infection, possibly causing congestion in the middle ear and Eustachian tube.

I'm not talking here about raging earache (although I did have that earlier in the year - unfortunately, I had neither CS nor Iodine at the time).

So it's not so easy to work out if the drops are having any effect.

I should say that I've had two colds earlier in the year that led to ear infections, both causing hearing loss (very serious loss in one case). The hearing gradually came back (although not fully). The ENT thought that the congestion (his word) had slowly cleared, and hence the hearing recovery. He thought there was still some congestion needing clearing out.

I'd like to try to get rid of any possible residual infection and also be prepared for possible future infections.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.393 sec, (1)