CureZone   Log On   Join
Depressing state

gilaron Views: 1,203
Published: 7 years ago

Depressing state

Hi! Am 22 years old I left my home two years ago I was happy and active and sociable when I was in my country or home. Am in third year for medical school I was always good at everything or that is what I thought. I don't know but since I come here I couldn't adopt the new environment at first I was saying am new in here so it's ok but things got worse.
I made some friends but I couldn't trust I feel every one near me is hypocrite and the last six months I got disconnected with people, my marks are dropping and worse than that, I don't want to go outside and am always sad and I always sleep while am crying. I feel so lonely and sometimes even I think about suicide. I don't know life seems so hard nothing works no matter how hard I try.
I can't talk to my family and tell them anything because they have this idea that am perfect and I can do anything. My dad pressures when it comes to marks and I lie to him all the time and I don't have any one that I can tell.
I’ve found the courage today to post here. Hope you can help me because am hopeless and I feel so weak in a way that you can imagine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)