I am wondering, if my main problem turns out to be something besides an overabundance of parasites, could I possibly be killing a *good* parasite? This is the first time I'm doing Para Cleanse, to prepare for a Liver Flush. I suppose the next question should be, 'Is there such a thing as a *good* gallstone'.
I had been thinking that being ' parasite free' is the ultimate, if impossible, goal.
Sorry if this is crazy talk. It's very late and I need to call it a night. I appreciate any thoughts about this.