CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Note to moderators

Views: 595
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,281,069

Re: Note to moderators

Thank you Cimber, Iodinelmnor, parazapper. I was diagnosed with celiac disease as well, that was in 2010. I guess I am so distraught because a misdiagnosis of Crohn's has led to a fatal hyperinfection. The Remicade (a very bad drug) and steroids created a monstrous situation. I have called every person whom has published anything on hyperinfection. I've also contacted Jernigan Center, Dr. Yu's receptionist, local Infectious Disease, the CDC, State Health Department and Epidemiology.....anyone, everyone. I know that they cannot cure me but I would at least like to address this and become inpatient (in a real hospital). Of course, I am freaking out. I am infected head to toe. I don't know anyone whom wouldn't be traumatized. I do know I am not the only one suffering, which saddens me because nobody should have to go through this.

Take Care!

PS I didn't even believe parasites existed until this happened to me, so I guess I can understand why doctors don't take it seriously. It's a shame that they have worm denial syndrome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)