I'm in the middle of a parasite cleanse. Yesterday in addition to the pills, I ate a large piece of garlic. I guess I was not feeling very parasite sympathetic. I didn't eat a whole lot during the day. During the night I woke up with a horrible headache and actually vomited. It seemed like I was vomiting parasites *shudder* That's never happened before.
I don't have the flu. And I feel ok today. Was it the garlic that put me over the edge maybe killing them too fast? I'm kind of reluctant to continue on with the cleanse because I need to be functional during the week.