I've also found ozone shock treatments for the house to be the best treatment--and no chemicals. I also purchased Forever Ozone generators.
I have found ivermectin taken internally to have little effect. But albendazole does work as it's better for larvae and mites do have a larvae life cycle.
Combining ozone for the house and albendazole should solve your problems. It is my personal belief that only 200 mg twice a day is all that is required for mites (the usual dosage for worms is 400 mg twice a day). If you have a more complicated situation and multiple parasites, this may not be the case.