CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Biting sensations all over my abdominal area..is it symptom of threadworms or ascaris?

oceanlife Views: 928
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,283,373

Re: Biting sensations all over my abdominal area..is it symptom of threadworms or ascaris?

take Sea Salt baths, and eat a ton of cayenne pepper capsules, it helps. Also Sea Salt water flushes, take 3-4 glasses of water with Sea Salt mixed in. If you eat something they want to eat, they will act up to that way. Yet the other commenter is correct, they get nasty during detoxing and cleansing! have you tried dr Hulda Clark s Black-Walnut green tincture clove and Wormwood ? I had successful worm die off when I took huge ammounts. Yet they will get immune so have a backup plan after a month of the herbs. Tons of pomegrante juice, carrots, salads, and enzymes from pineapples. take different herbs, after you use huldas herbs. any loose leaf herb make a huge pot and drink through out the day, shifting your herb intake, not taking the same one each day. There are a ton of herbs to try, and red clover, hyssop, etc. worms hate herbs.
also minerals they hate sea salt and minerals. and garlic. they hate oxygenated body. your body lacks oxygen if you have worms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

12.922 sec, (1)