CureZone   Log On   Join
My! How things change!

HappyRaptor Views: 911
Published: 6 years ago

My! How things change!

When I first came to Curezone looking for cures to my parasite problem, I said I would never use pharma drugs. I fought them for years with only herbs, only to have them come back over and over. I finally broke down and did ICU's Iver/ABZ protocol and it helped a lot, but it didn't cure me.

Here I am, 5 years later, still fighting to rid myself of these monsters. I don't even know what I have anymore, and I'm tired of trying one drug and then the other with no lasting results.

I remember when I first came to this forum thinking that those who were taking every drug available and were on here for years and years must be insane. Now I know they were not. They ARE not. If they are, then I am too, because I'm still fighting, but I won't give up.

Right now, I'm losing muscle tone in my right leg and my knee collapses under me sometimes if I don't step just right. I know these demons are eating away my muscle. I can see the tracks under the skin. Doctors just say it's "normal aging," but I've never seen skin age like this. One of these larger monsters just tore out of the back of my heel today, leaving their customary two holes -- one larger than the other. I wish I could figure out what this is with the two holes which isn't always the same size and seems to be on every square inch of my skin. It's so frustrating.

And the sand is back. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and have to shake out the sheets because the sand-like crystals that come out of my body at night are cutting up my skin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.221 sec, (1)