CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My! How things change!

Views: 712
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,395

Re: My! How things change!

*sigh* Zapping is THE only way to really rid yourself of these monsters. Why do you think they were so venomously attacking and trying to discredit zappers? I've come to realize anything they attack like that is actually very helpful.

Big pharma hopes everyone will do what you did; go back to their loving arms and horrid toxins aka drugs, so they mislead, misdirect and outright ridicule anyone who dares speak their truth, especially about zappers. They rarely attack me any more though.

I have nearly 15 years parasite free, and when I stopped zapping for a couple years thinking the herbs were enough at that point, everything came roaring back. Started zapping again and they all went away again. They're hard pressed to refute that. Proof's in the pudding, eh?

I got rid of all my parasites years ago doing Dr. Clark's version of herbs AND zapper (otherwise it's NOT her protocol), and keep up the maintenance schedule she recommends.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.625 sec, (1)