CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Remove amalgam fillings or extract root canaled teeth?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ennraii Views: 3,101
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,509

Re: Remove amalgam fillings or extract root canaled teeth?

Thanks for your reply. I'll keep you posted. Right now my plan might change a little. I might be doing one root canal extraction first, and the Amalgams later.

I need to get impressions done before I have the extractions so that I have a retainer so my teeth won't shift. I have $900 now. Which means I can afford to do the 2 Amalgams for about $850, or I can do the impressions ($550) and one extraction ($350). I would rather do one extraction at a time anyway. Because I know the infection will go crazy once the tooth is extracted.

I just have to make sure that the dentist will clean the periodontal ligament right?

It's a tough decision to make, trying to decide what to do first.

Another reason why I think I should wait to replace the Amalgam filings is that I know I will need to prepare for the removal, and this way it will give me more time to read and also to hopefully do the hair analysis and biocompatibility testing.

With the RC extraction these 2 things don't matter as much. But on the other hand, someone told me you should do Amalgams first because if you do RCs first then amalgams, little Amalgam particles can get stuck in the extraction site. Andy Cutler actually told me this lol. But I don't think its really true? I don't know. I mean there will be a rubber dam? AAAAHHHH I guess he may be right.

The last thing is that if I do the impressions and RCs first,then amalgams, I hope the dentist can shape the 2 teeth (that he replaces the amalgams with) to fit the retainer. Because I would hate to pay 550 for retainers which will then not fit properly.

My mom is asking me some questions though she is being supportive for the most part. She is saying that if the fillings and RCs are bad then why don't my other family members have the health problems that I have? Its a good point.... why do you think this is?

There is just so much going through my mind right now. Im a college student. As I worry about this, other students are probably just worried about the exams we have coming up.But it would seriously be so wonderful if getting all this taken care of helps me heal again. Also trying to squeeze in a Liver Flush before this dental work. It's so much to think about, and I really want to do it right. I'm also looking at dentists that are "approved" by the Huggins Applied Healing, it would be best to go to them, but they are so darn expensive. One consult is like $500. But they do all the hair tests and biocompatibility etc. I wonder why my dentist is not approved by them. I know you said it doesn't matter if he recommended implants because its ultimately my decision, but doesn't this mean that his view on holistic dentistry is not quite "holistic" as someone commented above?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.934 sec, (2)