CureZone   Log On   Join
about the toxicity of di-hydrogen hydr ...

parazapper Views: 6,602
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,286,167

about the toxicity of di-hydrogen hydr ...

I read that report a while back and one thing that struck me is that the concentration was above what would be achieved in a human body through normal dosage. It is however, important in that it does show the potential for toxicity.

BTW, did you read the alert that was passed out in California about the toxicity of di-hydrogen hydroxide? The petition got thousands of signatures to ban the substance. What ever happened with that?

>- though it is argued that these effects are seen only as a result of consuming oil of Wormwood .

That is specifically why Dr. Clark specified only the tincture of green hulls of Black-Walnut . This reduces the risk of excess juglone.

This also may be one reason that some do not have as good of success. Regular Black-Walnut is not the same as the green tincture.

I absolutely agree that people need to see both side of the story before making up their minds on what to do. There is some risk in everything.

I find that many people who have success with these alternatives just leave because they are frequently harassed by pharma trolls. Note that this harassment is often in the form of attacks through PM so you will never see it. I have seen it time and again. I also know that this is true because I get a lot of calls from people who tell me about their experiences.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.703 sec, (1)