CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My! How things change!

HotelParasite Views: 657
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,395

Re: My! How things change!

Yes, welcome to the club.

From your descriptions I would believe you have filaria. (sand in bed that looks like salt and the holes they jump out through)

I can tell you what I do although I am not cured. The infestation is better but this parasite deposits large numbers of eggs in clusters. It takes years for them to hatch and die. They can get into the lymph system and block the flow of fluid

What I know:
*Ivermectin is the only drug that works but it doesn't work rapidly.
*They seem to really hate ginger so I take ginger capsules with meals. This will increase their activity at jumping out but better out than in.
*I take lots of folic acid because this also seems to irritate them. You have to take at least a B-complex every day or the extra folic acid can't work.
*I use a rife machine set on the loasis sweep.

I have them squirting out holes behind my knee. on my ankle, and on my butt. They use to squirt out everywhere but they are reduced to these 3 places now.

Recovering from this parasite takes years (my opinion) Of-course it depends on how infested you are. I had mine for more than 25 years before I found CZ and realized what I had.
I know I'll be at this awhile but it's better than having them running all over.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)