CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yellow bits in stool..

azurefields Views: 2,292
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,288,369

Re: Yellow bits in stool..

Yeah they're waxy and easy to mush.

I'm not an expert, mind you. I think, based on the problems I've had, that I've had candida overgrowth for decades.

From the research I've seen, it's likely the liver and kidneys have been forced to process the toxins emitted by the candida on a daily basis for years, and then the added stress of having to process yet more in an effort to kill the candida off is throwing your liver off balance.

Don't panic, you can rebalance yourself and come through this without permanent damage but definitely arm yourself with the right supplements and try not to get too aggressive with killing off your candida.

Also, as i'm finding at the moment, my kidneys are feeling sore. I'm still trying to find out what to do about that but as a forewarning to you, kidneys might be next so, start researching how to protect your kidneys though this rough time.

The research I'm finding so far is a likely reason my kidneys are hurting are from heavy metal processing. Apparently, the candida has been gobbling up heavy metals in the gut and when they die off, they release the heavy metals. Still trying to find out what to do about that angle!

Detoxing from candida aint no joke.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.093 sec, (1)