CureZone   Log On   Join
Temporary Extreme Raw Low Carb

SuperWoman29 Views: 2,133
Published: 6 years ago

Temporary Extreme Raw Low Carb

So, you know things are bad when your period is 6 days late. It has not been this late since living in the toxic apartment three years ago.

Out of desperation, I am giving my digestive system a break and removing fish and whey (very clean!) protein from my diet. These are my only allowed foods:

- Raw green veggies (no goitrogens)

- Raw nuts (no peanuts of course)

- Raw coconut

- EVOO

- Rice and Hemp Protein

- Almond milk (no carnegeen...however you spell it)

Since I can no longer tolerate fasting, this is the next best thing. I might throw in a couple raw eggs here and there, but I feel especially clean having no animal products for the time being.

I have to say, I am very bummed that I don't feel comfortable having even the smallest bit of fruit. Sometimes I wonder if all fruit and root veggies are man made since they're the only natural produce I can't tolerate, lol. I mean, I don't think it would kill me to have half an organic apple, but even with that, I feel and look a little bloated.

I just wish I could eat a "safe carb" to fuel my muscles for workouts, but I worked my back yesterday and had decent energy, so I think I'll be ok. I probably will lose a little muscle, but if I can burn the fat (holding the toxins!), that is more important.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.547 sec, (1)