CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update

SuperWoman29 Views: 2,219
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,289,036

Re: Update

Tried listening to the webinar, but it automatically rewound to the beginning after a few minutes. No biggie.

I'm really drawn to Dr. Pompa, but his rates are rediculous. I've bought a couple of his supplements which helped a little, but weren't worth it for the price. I was also hoping for a little more karma after I returned someone else's package mailed to me which contained at least $500 worth of products (a free bottle of my product would have been nice).

Sorry for the rant. It's not just Pompa, but all these popular Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome doctors who charge unreasonable rates. At this point I doubt I'll shell out more than $150 a visit for anyone. I've already wasted thousands like many others, and would have been better off keeping my cash.

I'm glad you were able to chelate safely. Dr. Burkson seems like a well meaning physician out in AZ and he uses intravenous ALA. I would have considered him, but he also uses low dose Naltrexone on many patients, and you couldn't pay me to take that stuff again. It was actually my idea, and it made me lose my mind.

I respect you using low dose pharmaceuticals in the past...I just feel that the mold has sensitized my body to everything. I've worked very hard on eliminating uncontrollable anxiety from all of this, and many meds seem to bring it back without warning. The only thing I'm willing to try at this point are low dose antifungals. I'm trying to get a doc to prescribe a special spray they make in CO which contains Sporanox, bismuth, xylitol, and one other ingredient.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

19.734 sec, (1)