CureZone   Log On   Join
Several old posts: Success eliminating worms with zappers.

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

parazapper Views: 2,883
Published: 6 years ago

Several old posts: Success eliminating worms with zappers.

As a note, these are only a few of the old posts that reported success in zapping worms. I did not have time to go through and gather them all.

been doing the herbs for four months, passed lots of stuff, but still felt I needed to try something else...My terminator arrived less then a week ago and already I have passed alot of bits and peices of stuff, bits of worms, flukes
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=650395#i

started zapping a little over a week ago and I was somewhat skeptical at first...I am seeing lots of positive results in my daily bowel movements, I have passed several long time residents parasites
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1279592#i

first time she zapped. She had borrowed my zapper and within a few minutes, she passed two worm looking things!
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=78647#i

had three things come to the surface of my skin while zapping
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=654938#i

suggested she try a zapper and Black-Walnut tincture. She started zapping and she said they started leaving through her skin. She said they were tiny white ones and tiny red ones. Very thin and threadlike
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=78255#i

ay have passed some small worms. Is that possible so quickly? I thought it would take like a month or so to see that! The were clear and about 3 inches long
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1401969#i

we started zapping a week or so ago. My three year old daughter who had been on herbals for the last 8 weeks has just passed an unbelievable amount of worms. I'm not sure why the herbals hadn't taken care of that
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=78343#i

I've killed parasites with zapping. I know it hits them, which is why I also continue to zap daily too
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1262343#i

hen the wrigglers are creeping, crawling, & bucking (agitated), it "finishes" them off quickly
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=650964#i

The first time my boyfriend used his zapper he had a huge bowel movement the next day with a lot of worms that came out.
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1408762#i

A couple of points:

Dr. Clark states to take the herbs and zap, doing them together can improve results.

Also, Using a good zapper may improve the results of medications. This should be studied.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (2)