I respect your situation, but when a person like myself doesn't make antibodies to remove the mold toxins, the entire system is poisoned. I only use diet as a temporary fix. I used to think I would be able to heal on my own with the right foods, but after three years of sickness on a very strict diet, it is impossible. Diet is important, but it is no cure.
Mold toxins are used in biowarfare - they are some of the most dangerous chemicals on the planet. I am in need of the right antifungals, but haven't found the right ones yet. I suppose energy could heal as well, or even oxygen...I would need to find the right practitioner for that, but it is harder than it sounds.
I do agree EMFs can make things worse. I try not to watch too much tv. Luckily, I surf the web on my smartphone, which doesn't bother me.