CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Temporary Extreme Raw Low Carb

SuperWoman29 Views: 1,545
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,289,226

Re: Temporary Extreme Raw Low Carb

I respect your situation, but when a person like myself doesn't make antibodies to remove the mold toxins, the entire system is poisoned. I only use diet as a temporary fix. I used to think I would be able to heal on my own with the right foods, but after three years of sickness on a very strict diet, it is impossible. Diet is important, but it is no cure.

Mold toxins are used in biowarfare - they are some of the most dangerous chemicals on the planet. I am in need of the right antifungals, but haven't found the right ones yet. I suppose energy could heal as well, or even oxygen...I would need to find the right practitioner for that, but it is harder than it sounds.

I do agree EMFs can make things worse. I try not to watch too much tv. Luckily, I surf the web on my smartphone, which doesn't bother me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)