Hey girl. Just signed on to post some good news - getting back to you first.
I follow the same path as you. I get as much sleep as I desire, exercise 6 times a week, eat an insanely clean diet, stay away from chemicals.
The problem is that once pathogenic mold invades a body that does not make the proper antibodies, it does not go away on it's own. I was exposed to aspergillus/penicillium (the two main molds on the apartment lab tests, and bloodwork), and even have stachyboturous (sp?) reactions in my blood as well. I wish I used a better environmental service to get more accurate testing, but it does not make a difference now since I've been out for three years and couldn't find a lawyer to sue.
My theory is that there are two ways to acquire a fungal infection. By direct contact ( mine being inhalation, others can ingest, such as poisonous mushrooms), or by transition of good to bad yeast in the gut. The latter is what we see a lot of in the Candida Forum - people who wiped out good bacteria to balance the normal fungi, or those who ate too much Sugar which overfed the population causing it to mutate into pathogenic form.
Yeast is normal until the mutation. This makes sense with cancer as well. Cells are good until they mutate and multiply. That's what our polluted food and environment have done to our bodies.