CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain Swelling
 
  Views: 1,439
Published: 7 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,290,434

Re: Brain Swelling


My guess, no zapper. But I'd almost see this as more toxicity than parasites. The toxin, which they are sensitive to, perhaps unusually so, could be from any number of things--personal care items, cleaning agents, petro-carbon stuff from oil based products, like gas fumes.

Obviously from something they use frequently as it's building up and not getting a chance to be cleared out. Or even some source in their environment--leaky gas pipe or heating/cooling unit, or refrideratior or whatever.

They really need to check those things too. But a good parasite cleanse with zapper never hurts, and could help ease symptoms as the body's immune system become less overloaded and able to process out the toxin faster.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)