CureZone   Log On   Join
Safety advice for a newcomer to Coffee Enemas.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
afflictedone64 Views: 1,781
Published: 6 years ago

Safety advice for a newcomer to Coffee Enemas.

Originally posted on Nutritional Balancing, but now I will post the relevant information here.

For context, have adrenal fatigue and digestive system issues. I am 19 years old.

1. I crashed hard when using Castor Oil to cleanse my bowels during the candida diet. I did mostly recover from the crash, but reading a few cases of people having this happen after a coffee enema really worries me. This crash didn't occur as badly when I did another Castor Oil cleanse. How can I prevent this from happening?

2. For my first enema, which will be with still spring water (lack a water distiller for the time being, Will Houghton said it's alright), I am planning on allowing only a small amount into my colon for around a 5 minutes to make sure it doesn't cause any complications. Is this recommended for a first time enema user?

3. Similar to 2. I ordered S.A. Wilsons coffee for the enema. Going to use one third of a tsp to test how my colon reacts. What signs should I look out for if something is wrong?

4. I suspect my body is overloading with toxins, when the full coffee enema is performed in the near future, should I do a clean water enema afterwards to flush out residue toxins? Will Houghton recommended I do them back to back (with coffee).

5. A kinesiologist diagnosed me with Candida in September this year (it's when I started really getting into Alternative ways to restore my health), so I probably have some issues with the healthy bacteria in my gut. Will a coffee enema disrupt this?

6. This isn't so much enema related, when I eat food at night I notice that once it enters my intestines (this happens after around 5 hours, so my digestive speed is average), I can feel it bulge in my intestines. This goes down the next day but is this a cause for concern? It only causes a bloating sensation (sometimes) and don't really get significant pain aside from the occasional gas pain (it's very mild). This also went down quite a bit earlier on in the candida diet. I think taking Betaine HCL with pancreatic enzymes are helping.

Speaking of digestive speed. I can normally pass a stool around 18 hours after eating. My stool quality isn't the best

Those are all my questions, needless to say I am eager as hell and somewhat afraid to do an enema. Answers would be greatly appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.203 sec, (2)