CureZone   Log On   Join
incurable chronic illnesses.

TIAGO Views: 296
Published: 6 years ago

incurable chronic illnesses.

I HAVE AN UNBELIEVABLE SOLUTION TO CURABLE AND INCURABLE CHRONIC ILLNESSES.
TESTED WITH SEVERAL PATIENTS.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL.

It is a "do it yourself therapy", created to help persons with incurable health problems and for those having money and financial problems

This one page therapy is the result of 30 years research on health/money related problems, plus.

In the past i had published around 1000 programs in my 3 forum and 5 blogs with the the intention to cure most of the illnesses. Slowly i went on reducing to a lesser and lesser programs in order to attain the same result.Recently i discovered that only one program(one sentence), could cure all the diseases on earth and bring financial stabilty to those who use and run this program at home.All for free.

Believe it or not...

Breathing and swallowing toxic liquids while you were inside your mother´s womb is the main cause of all the chronic íncurable illnesses.

PROGRAM(PRHASE)

(Name) recall, while you were inside your mother´s womb, you breathed and swallowed liquids and acids

ex: JHON recall, while you were....

Just put your name and mentally repeat the above prhase for 30 minutes. Do it slowly and with full attention.

Do it 4 times a day

You can do it for more than 4 times a day, to get faster result.

You can do it for more than 30 minutes at a time.

You can do it for 5-10 hours per day altoghether.

you can also do it for periods of 15 minutes each time.

THIS ROGRAM SHOULD BE RUN EVERYDAY AND FOR 1-6 MONTHS, TO GET CONSISTENT RESULTS.

In case you have a family member or a friend who is incurably ill or having heavy financial problems, ask him to run this therapy, and in case he is unable or rejects, you can run this therapy on his behalf and cure him.

All you have to do is, put his name in the above prhase and repeat the whole sentence continuosly.

While running this therapy, you may experiment a variety of unpleasant symptoms, like sleep, nausea, headaches, tiredness, burning eyes, ear ringing, loss of apettite, etc. Regard this as a discharge of negativity leaving your body. ALL these symptoms will disappear a few minutes or hours after the session.

You are getting cleaned.

This program can be run along with your medical treatment. It is complementary.

Your comments are welcome.

Good luck

tiago

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)