CureZone   Log On   Join
candida, finished humaworm and tried everything. Is it really candida?

george5030 Views: 2,469
Published: 6 years ago

candida, finished humaworm and tried everything. Is it really candida?

Hey curezone community! This would be officially my first time ever posting on this forum even though I've been following it for about 8 months now. I will try to keep it as short as possible but my health issues started exactly about 8 months ago. Im 21 years old and Im originally from Guatemala but moved to Montreal about a year and half ago. Everything started around April on the last stages of the previous winter. I caught a very bad cold, stronger that what I had experienced ever before. I thought this was due to it being my first canadian winter ever and my defenses being way lower than usual so I tried to ignore it. I slowly began experiencing symptoms like depression, extreme brain fog, fatigue, dry and itchy skin, bloating like hell, sinusitis and constipation. I thought it was a really bad sinus infection because I was having very bad head pressure accompanied with the brain fog. I could go for long periods of time blowing my nose and white mucous kept coming out so I was pretty sure that it was just a bad sinus infection. Everything changed when I began experiencing the rest of the digestive symptoms, I knew there was something totally weird going on and that my sinuses were not the root of the problem.

I have the bad habit of spending way too much time on the internet and relying on most of the info that I find online so I started doing lots of research until I came across candida. All of the symptoms matched with it so I decided to diagnose myself by doing the saliva water test. As I thought, next morning the test came positive. Since then Ive been battling with this cursed weird disease and its been draining my health and spirit out. I wouldnt say Im of the worst cases of candida, I have read stories of people online and mine definitely isnt as close to what others have experienced but its definitely hard and intrusive with my life. The intensity and the numbers of symptoms Ive experienced have been a rolling coaster since then. I can definitely say I have done significant progress with all the stuff Ive tried. The first thing I did to approach the problem was to take an antifungal medication "Lamisil" because I had fungus on my feet nails for years. Once I started taking the medication my symptoms completely vanished and my feet fungus went away. 3 months after this, I finished my Lamisil treatment and the symptoms began rising up slowly but with vengeance. I went with the natural approach and have been taking a number of probiotics until this date which are:

• Garlic Supplement
  • Oregano Oil
  • Apple Cide Vinegar
  • Vitamin C
  • Grapefruit Seed Extract
  • Oxygen Max
  • Caprylic Acid
  • Threelac
  • Vitamin D
  • Magnesium

Honestly, Im very skeptic when it comes about the hardcore diet many people believe its beneficial for them. First reason is because I find it to be extremely unhealthy with the lack of natural sugars and essential foods to the human body like fruits, some grains, etc. I dont think the diet is the best treatment to address the real root of the issue as many report being on the diet for a long time and once they come back to introduce foods symptoms begin to appear again. I really love food and do believe that a healthy approach is totally necessary but not following that stupid stricted diet.

I even tried the Humaworm cleanse for a month and the only thing that Humaworm did for me was putting me on a depressive/anxious crazy mental state, die off symptoms and now its been almost 3 weeks since I finished the cleanse and my symptoms are back with vengeance. I have found no relief at taking humaworm at all. I feel like everything that Ive tried has done little to nothing as they are expected. Im really lost, even though Id say my symptoms are mild I really dont know what to do anymore. I havent tried doing enemas or liver flushing but besides from that Im very desperate and sad about this stupid thing. Ive never experienced these issues before and at my young age I feel like Im being trapped to live my normal young life and have to start dealing with stupid health problems.

I havent really had access to doctors because I currently dont have a health insurance and my family is away. Ill be going back to my country in a few weeks and will definitely pay a visit to a gastro. I have considered saving some bucks and goin with a naturopath but Id really need to have a professional diagnosis first.

I would love and appreciate some support.

Jorge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (3)