CureZone   Log On   Join
I have found the cure.

vecin0 Views: 467
Published: 5 years ago

I have found the cure.

I have tried everything before: from keto to the starch solution, iodine, vitamin D, raw meat, raw eggs, niastatin enemas, systemic antofungals...nothing worked in the long run.

The solution is raw milk diet. First, Google the book and try to apply the diet like the author, Charles Porter describes. I tried to do it and my body couldn't digest the vast amounts of milk he recommends, so I drink one third of a quart every 4 hours. If you can get colostrum is going to be even better. The milk should come ideally from grassfed animals. Anyway, I used non-optimal milk and the results were fantastic.

Second and utterly important: wash yourself in milk. If you can afford a milk bath do it.

Third, if you can't get milk and are desperate start smoking organic tobacco. Smoke it without a filter and roll it in organic, non-white paper. I run put of milk for two months and tobacco was the only thing keeping my Candida at bay. Anyway, if you can get the milk there is no need for smoking.

I have been living now for nine months only on raw milk and everyday is better. The amount of fungus coming out of my body have been insane. I'm healthier that I have been in my life and is cheap as f***.

The cause of my Candida was that I didn't breastfed when I was a child, so the flora of my skin and intestine was only Candida, basically. But even if you have breastfed, Antibiotics are going to open them up again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)