CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PinX didn't show any parasites

MIZMAC Views: 1,773
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,295,750

Re: PinX didn't show any parasites

You can't find Vitaklenz on Amazon or Ebay? A substitute is the parasite meds from the Parasitology Center in Arizona. Pricey at $100/month but it worked for me. It's in 3 parts. My Dr. recommended caution with the one labeled Cleanse. It is a strong stool softener. I only used one capsule but once I started the activated hydrogen, I didn't need it at all.
You can find activated hydrogen from the website Moms Across America.
For the bio film I used bromelain, which is pineapple enzyme. Avail at any health food store. Take 2 capsules twice a day between meals. Dr. Kalcker uses chlorine dioxide to get rid of the bio film.The chlorine dioxide is also known as Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Look at Jim Humble's website. See the YOuTube videos of the AutismOne 2014 conference. Watch Dr. Kalcker, Kerri Rivera and Dr. Marco Ruggerio.

Read the whole protocol. I think colonics and frozen cod liver oil are really helpful. My first posting I keep revising as I find things that work or don't. You could just read that one.
It's all trial and error with me but Dr. Kalcker's protocol is proven. Get the book Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism by Kerri Rivera . You can buy it used online. It has Dr. Kalcker's protocol for adults by weight. His online version that is free is not quite as extensive but his general information on parasites is not repeated in the book. I wish I had known about Dr. Kalcker when I started but the journey has been interesting. You can order mebendazole on line. I did research on mebendazole and found that Kaiser had done an analysis of commonly used drugs to see if they caused cancer. Mebendazole was looked at but they found no cancer from it. I don't know anything about liver or kidney damage but mebendazole is eliminated in the stool quickly. Dr. Kalcker writes about that somewhere. It was the treatment of choice for decades and you used to be able to buy it in the US up until 2012. It was removed from the market without explanation. My personal opinion is that since Western doctors don;t know anything about parasites, they stopped prescribing it and the manufacturer stopped importing it. I would like to see someone follow up with the mfg. of mebendazole under the trade names of Vermox and Lompor and find out why it isn't sold in the US. I ordered it from overseas.
Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.391 sec, (2)