CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PinX didn't show any parasites

MIZMAC Views: 1,406
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,295,855

Re: PinX didn't show any parasites

Please look at your chemistry. Chlorine dioxide is not bleach. Chlorine dioxide is used in water treatment systems around the country and has been for decades.
Big Pharm is out to defame anyone who comes up with a solution to the disease they create. Especially around vaccines. They have no liability for the vaccines they create but they make BILLIONS of dollars from them. Do you think they have an economic incentive to defame people who challenge them?

Now they are killing all of the e cancer doctors that are using alternatives to chemo and radiation. Did you know that Dr.'s get a percentage on every chemo treatment?

You need to do your research and not believe everything you read on the internet. I verify everything, look at multiple sources, read medical textbooks, consult with doctors and read published peer reviewed scientific papers from established medical journals.
I have shown most of the parasites that have shown up to my Dr. He doesn't believe that they are food particles. There are over 300 different parasites that can infest humans. Do you know them all?

And you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)