CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Importance of a Healthy Liver

SuperWoman29 Views: 2,191
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,296,694

Re: The Importance of a Healthy Liver

Lordcooler -Thank you for acknowledging just how deadly black mold is. I don't think most people realize how it basically colonizes the body and eats you alive. I haven't tried Diflucan yet, but I am at the point where I'm ready for it in small amounts. I'm a little nervous about purchasing in the Uk though. Might try the Oxypowder and double up on my probiotics. And speaking of the gut, I have a feeling my worn out immune system has let in parasites. My iron counts are getting low which throws off hormones. If they are consuming my blood, this would explain a lot of my progressing symptoms. I'm going to try some Wormwood and/or Black-Walnut green hulls.

Oh, and I know all too well about fat in toxins. Since my thyroid has gotten worse, the fat has slowly increased. I look insanely fit compared to most Americans, but I'm comparing myself to pictures from last year, and it's depressing. Losing the extra bit of fat is impossible when your TSH is a 5.7, and your T3 and 4 are on the low end. I NEVER had a thyroid issue before mold.

If you cannot do the IV vitamin c, you can purchase the liposhperic c online from LivOn Labs. It's $30.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)