CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Weakness Developing in Arms and Hands

SuperWoman29 Views: 2,682
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,296,939

Re: Weakness Developing in Arms and Hands

Not hard to believe at all! When the body becomes cleaner and more balanced, we start to return to our natural state - happiness :) When you physically feel great, it is easier to handle the stress in life which might otherwise bring you down.

I attempted a Liver Flush last week, but wasn't very successful. I'm attempting to kill possible parasites at the moment. They say once you do this, Liver Flushes are easier to handle and produce better results.

The only time I for sure know I passed a gallstone was back in 2012 when I was in the moldy apartment. I went to am acupuncturist because I didn't know what was wrong. At first I thought he damaged my system because of the stomach pain, but when I passed this big yellow thing and scooped it from the toilet, I was elated! Unfortunately it didn't happen when I went back to him months later. At that point I was officially sick from mold. I'll never get acupuncture again though. I've become even more sensitive to needles since then. At first I thought it was mainly a phobia, but to be honest, I just can't deal with that type of pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)