CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: floters, hair like in EYE. could it be paracite

Views: 8,506
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,346,159

Re: floters, hair like in EYE. could it be paracite

I JUST READ YOUR post, and I am more than sympathetic with you. I have had two infestations,both lasting more than three years. The first one I spent more than $5000 on before I lucked onto caprylic acid which destroyed them. The itching was almost unbearable at night, and I did give them to my cat. (I even tried a vet, thinking he might have a little more experience with parasites, but no such luck). The "hairs" were small, looking more like fur. They exited my anus and climbed to my head where they tried to enter my nose, ears, eyes. I had a MRI in 2010 and low and behold there were gaps in my brain where somehow they crossed the blood brain barrier. (Of course my nuerologist didn't buy it.)
Update to Nov 2012 now the hairs are all sizes, some long, looking so much like my own and my cat's that it took me a long time to even realize they were generating from my body. After FIVE physicians I finally found a professional who is taking me seriously and she has discovered an overgrowth of candida parapsilosis. I did not think they were candida because the caprylic acid did not phase them. I have finally figured out how they propagate. The shorter hairs go to someplace high (usually on air currents) where they settle perpendicular to the surface and release tiny spores into the air which can be digested or even breathed in. Beware of dryer lint! They come out on the other side of the laundry alive and well. The spores are so small that you cannot see them until day two (white).
Also for confusion there is a segment of their life span where they look and act like insects--they can even jump and get quite large--about three times larger than a gnat.(Still
white.) My hairs are blond and silver but my cat is yellow and I am gray. I am wondering if they have camouflage abilities. (By the way--I did read once that upon tracing DNA, fungi are actually descendants of Animals, not Plants. So much for 9th grade Biology.)
My medical person ordered a full assay of my intestinal microbes,and discovered a "possible pathological" existence of Candida Parapilosis. My best treatment to date is the use of Triphala, Mago7 which is oxygenated magnesium, and Bentonite by Yerba Prima. My prescription did not work but I am going in for another. Also, lots of probiotics so I am drinking kefir, live yogurt,pickled foods, Goodbelly, kimchee and sauerkraut,as well as a 15- microbe capsule. (Also get rid of the sugars including all simple carbs.) Also--to avoid die-off issues, take ornithine if you intend to sleep at all--available at Dr. Clark's site.
I was at my end because every other doctor just thought I was nuts--even the gastro guy. Good luck!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

4.766 sec, (2)