CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Really need advice-long term liver cleanser that is now not getting results from traditional method

Plathinator Views: 424
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,293,673

Re: Really need advice-long term liver cleanser that is now not getting results from traditional method

I have a history of lots of pharmaceuticals also. After two years of desperately trying to flush to cure my liver problems, and things only getting worse after using all the conventional stone breaking/softening herbs and milk thistle etc etc, and flushes yielding no results (except for a handful of stones once), I realised there is scar tissue blocking my liver which is the cause of my pain and issues.

Not to say you have scar tissue BUT, my point is that I think a lot of people flush flush flush and focus so much on cleansing the liver, without realising how much they are stressing the organ. I highly recommend liposomal glutathione. It works. Also 1/4-1/2 tsp tumeric (make with coconut oil or some kind of fat plus black pepper) to control inflammation in the liver from the stress it is under. You don't want inflammation to continue or worsen. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant and will protect the liver from further damage while promoting detoxification and new tissue growth and it is safe even for very toxic individuals.

Also, raw egg yolks. I have only just started drinking four raw egg yolks a day (gently whisked into nut milk) and it makes my liver and digestion feel a lot better and my energy levels and vision have improved dramatically. Eggs contain choline. Our livers need choline. Some liposomal glutathione supplements also contain phosphatidyl choline. Superb stuff which we need when we are cleansing. Use organic free range eggs and there is nearly no chance of salmonella poisoning.

Make sure you are getting enough b12 (liposomal vitamin b is best), and magnesium oil is awesome. I rub it on my liver and it's excellent. Magnesium taken orally isn't retained in our bodies for long and isn't as easily absorbed apparently. I used to use Epsom Salt and magnesium pills and never experienced the benefits that I do from the oil.

Lastly, oceans alive 2.0 marine phytoplankton is profoundly powerful. I can only tolerate 1 drop twice a day (not 15 drops!) and it contains everything the body needs to regenerate and build healthy tissue. The guy selling it had liver disease and recovered using it (apparently). It is a powerful detoxer also, so start slow.

Your liver might be a bit too inflamed to think about flushing out stones. Focus on rebuilding and reducing inflammation for a while first, and giving your liver everything it needs to get stronger.

All the best Hun!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.125 sec, (2)