CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Weakness Developing in Arms and Hands

Views: 2,608
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,295,198

Re: Weakness Developing in Arms and Hands

I was clear up at 7.9 ph when I finally got some more strips (doh!) And oh yeah--the feet/lower leg tingling gets down right painful. But the rest, I didn't get, although the over alkalinity probably made the muscle spasms from my stroke worse, since my ph balance is finally back in the good range and I still get the spasms.

But never weak arms and hands. It sounds like she really needs a good chiropractor. It's amazing how a couple pinched nerves can really make you weak.

While I took the direct route to wellness via deparasiting and killing the worm's infections and never did all the fiddle fuddle 'probably will kill you in the end' methods I see espoused here, it sounds like she did though, starting with a fast. Which I think really aren't helpful for anything but a vision quest or something. But it got the mismanagement ball rolling.

I thinks she's just screwed up her body so bad with all that fiddle fuddling, it doesn't know if it's coming or going, and is falling apart because of trying to compensate for all the crap she's taken to try to fix one thing which breaks something else (cat in the hat style).

Too bad bodies don't have a reset button. She may end up serving as a cautionary tale. See, if you keep screwing around with this supplement and then that other supplement and then yet another miracle cure substance, and another (making the pharmaceutical cartel richer and richer), you eventually screw up your body so bad, it kills you.

Just as the cartel wants after they've gotten as much of your money as possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.750 sec, (1)