CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Weight Loss? How Long have you been on MC and How much have you lost so far?

pink-platinum Views: 1,692
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 229,860

Re: Weight Loss? How Long have you been on MC and How much have you lost so far?

Babyfat,
I am 5,2" and as of yesterday 128 on the scale. I am on day 6 today though, on day 1, I was 134. I started my menstrual cycle today and I promised myself I wouldn't weigh in again until I was done. I also have "babyfat" lol. My son will be 16 months old on the 15th of March. I was 177 lbs when I gave birth and plateaued at 155-160 ish until June of last year. I actually lost alot of weight by dieting and exercising and ended up at 125 in October. But the holidays came around and I ended up gaining 15 lbs!!! I also walk typical 3-10 miles a day (with my kids in the stroller) and I started losing weight again in January this year when I got out walking again. Got down to 135 and decided to go on the MC. I know that potentially I will gain half to all of it back when I quit. But, I feel so damn good right now about myself, and I really want to make a change in my life, that even if I gain it all back, I will still be so much healthier than before and that makes me feel better. Was planning to go only until day 10, thought that was all I'd be able to handle, but now planning to go until 21 days. We'll see how it goes.
Just thought I'd share my similar situation!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.922 sec, (1)