CureZone   Log On   Join
?'s about Alcohol Consumption Post MC

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
pink-platinum Views: 1,083
Published: 16 years ago

?'s about Alcohol Consumption Post MC

Don't get me wrong, I am in no means fantasizing about it, but I am going to a few weddings in the upcoming future, and I know I'm going to want to sip on some champagne or wine, maybe some cocktails? LOL! I just want to know if anyone knows or has any ideas/insight on how soon after the Master-Cleanse is any alcohol consumption safe and if you do drink some, what would probably be the best thing to have?

Edited to add: What if I wanted to stay on the cleanse but wanted to join everyone during the toast? Could I do that and just take a sip of whatever it is they serve and remain on the cleanse?

TIA!
_Original_Message_ﰩ

Don't get me wrong, I am in no means fantasizing about it, but I am going to a few weddings in the upcoming future, and I know I'm going to want to sip on some champagne or wine, maybe some cocktails? LOL! I just want to know if anyone knows or has any ideas/insight on how soon after the Master-Cleanse is any alcohol consumption safe and if you do drink some, what would probably be the best thing to have?
TIA!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.219 sec, (1)