CureZone   Log On   Join
Yellow, Green and Clay colored stools

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
want-to-heal Views: 2,879
Published: 5 years ago

Yellow, Green and Clay colored stools

Hi everyone, I am suffering from candida and I have noticed that my stools are yellow since almost one and a half years. Sometimes I have pale yellow stools and sometimes I have dark yellow stools. Sometimes I see brownish marks on my stools that I think is bile. A few times (very rare) I saw that half side of my stools are brown and the other half side is yellow. The stools that are darkest in color float on top of water. I also see undigested food in my stools.

I tried liver detox juice first thing in the morning on empty stomach, made from carrots, beets, ginger, wheatgrass and lemon. On the first day of drinking the juice I had bad stomach ache the whole day (above the navel in the upper abdomen) until I had a bowel movement in the evening and then it was gone. I stopped taking the juice for a month and when I started again I did not experience any stomach ache but on the 3rd day I saw some greenish stools. I stopped the taking the juice out of fear that I did something wrong.

I also tried ginger-lemon tea after meals. The first day my stools were a lot brown as compared to before but from the next day my stools were yellow again.

3 weeks ago I did a PinX flush with a big dose of magnesium citrate (8-10 grams) and I have noticed that my stools were very brown that day and since then they are more brownish than before. Also, I am feeling more hungry since then. Does magnesium citrate has any effect on the liver and appetite?

Recently I am observing that some parts of my stools are clay coloured. I haven't done anything to do that.

Sometimes I hear noises in my upper abdomen after meals as if some liquid is been squirted.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)