One thing to note is that I did an ultrasound 1 week ago and it did not reveal any gallstones.
Onto the flush.
I took only 3 doses of Epsom Salts because I had severe diarrhea after the second dose (8 p.m.) of Epsom Salts (I overdosed the Epsom Salts by mistake). I was awake most of the night due to the distress caused by diarrhea so I took only one dose of epsom salts the next morning. I also replaced grapefruit juice with orange juice.
Here is what happened:
1) 3 small green stones got out in the night (9:15 p.m.) even before I drank the olive oil-fruit juice mix. Here's a pic: //www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=82395
Now I am convinced that the green stones that people get the next day are made out of bile and not out of olive oil.
2) Most of the stones came out at 2 in the afternoon. I had 5 bowel movements before that but it was all butt pee (because I overdosed epsom salts).
This time my toilet bowel was completely filled with stones. The smaller ones were yellow and the bigger ones were green.
Here's a pic (this is somewhat a graphic image): //www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=82398. The biggest stone was 1.5 inches long.
I know that the green ones are made from bile. Can someone tell me what the yellow ones are made from?
The green ones where floating on the top and I wasn't able to flush them with the flush. I had to use a bucket of water to flush them.
3) The next time I got half the quantity of stones in the above pic.
4) The forth time I got 1/4th of the quantity of the stones in the above pic along with some small clay colored stones. Can someone tell me what are clay colored stones made from?
5) The next morning my stools were covered with clay colored particles.
I did not experience any pain during the night or the next day.
The next time I am going to take only 1 dose of epsom salts in the night at 8 p.m. and perhaps 2 doses in the next morning. I am thinking about taking another half of the dose of olive oil-fruit juice mix in the morning.