Re: Candida Die-Off/Allergic Reaction?
Here is my vitamin protocol:
1) Rainbow Light Multivitamin
2) ReNew Life 90 Billion Probiotics and switching it up between BioK Mango Dairy Free Probiotic
3) Life Extension Digestive Enzymes
4) Was taking Rainbow Light Candida Cleanse (last week up to 2)
5) Was consuming 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Was doing oil pulling as well.
6) Took Vitamin C 1000 yesterday. Made my stomach burn and I experienced acid reflux type symptoms.
7) Have been drinking and eating lots of ginger
8) Recently have started Milk Thistle
My lymph nodes feel very swollen and I am stuffed up beyond belief. I am glad to know that I am not the only one who has this problem.
After reading your tips on how to take enzymes, I will definitely take your advice. Was taking them right before meals.
Any suggestions on Vitamin C that does not contain Sugar
and is easy on the stomach? Seems not to agree with me.
I am also convinced that doing too low carbs has had a role in my overall immunity.I think I am gradually going to introduce good carbs back into my diet. See if that makes a difference.
I am limited on money due to working part time and have an insurance that probably does not a Naturopath in network. Any suggestions as to how to go about this? I am currently seeing a GI.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post. It is greatly appreciated!