1. One or two Liver Flushes initially are not enough to clean the liver and gall bladder. It takes many flushes. It took me more than 10 flushes when I started LFs, so many stones came out, I stopped when nothing came out. After that I have been doing my maintenance flushes, two per year, but sometimes more. It is not too much. You do need to rest your system so you do not want to do them every week.
2. I will let Chiron respond.
3. I can tell you from my experience, that when my dad passed away, I became a zombie, I did not remeber anything, everything irritated me, life seemed hopeless, etc. But my first flush and all those feelings went away in first BM I had, hundreds of stones poured out. I was flying, I was on top of the world, I remembered everything and mental clarity, hope and dreams were returned. Simply euphoric feeling. It did not have same feeling after rest of my flushes. Liver has a lot to do with how you feel depressed or not.
4. I can tell you that my cyst has been there since my childhood. I have never given my body a chance to dissolve it, I need a long fast two, three times. Yes, I eat raw plant based foods only. One reason I also have this cyst is from emotional thinking, stressful work environment. This is still something I am working on and will learn to ignore what I must.
I eat healthy but I drank three to four cups of tea in a day, but I have stopped that, I still eat raw chocolate, which is not helpful for the cyst. We are all different so do all cleanses you can, stay away from negative thoughts, do EFT, water fasts, BUDWIG protocol, drink Eissac tea, eat raw foods and you will rid your cyst. Try everything.
5. It is a great evidence that diet and cleanses, including fasting has helped you. Keep it up. It takes a long time to get rid of some conditions.