CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black Hyphal Filament Rope Parasite

miainky Views: 5,232
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,072,002

Re: Black Hyphal Filament Rope Parasite

i have the same thing the little fuzz balls or hair balls. what i have noticed is there will be a small brown speck with these. my dog was ate up with a mite and i thought this is where it started but not sure. he did have the specks, then i seen a nest on the peek of my house thought maybe that is where. but my boyfriend noticed a water leak was going on by my sink and the flying ones really started there. i read they are cloth mites in which i am a ebayer. it said they would start as a speck then to a worm in chich unless i am delusional i seen come out of me this summer in the hot hummid air, theen they go on to cocoon theirselves in hair or fuzz, or lint. i beilieve i have seen one stretched out it was a black towo part small bug with either a long black antenias or a black hair. none of us have black hair. i can feel them when they bite me immediatly i burn them with a lighter. also i do beile they live in your scalp my ex said he could see small black hairs in my scalp. i'm a blonde. and once i took a rag and really hard rubbed my headsomething came out and stuing my face. anyhelp on htese things would be apprecieated. also look in your cloths before wearing them you could use a lint brush i burn mine. i used permethrin cream lat night and they came right out of the open sores. the small ones unwrapped look like several strans of black hair. also when i dyed my hair a big one the biggest i have seen feel out on my shirt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)