CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Monitor Your Thyroid!

SuperWoman29 Views: 1,095
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,305,107

Re: Monitor Your Thyroid!

My goodness Hope, you've been through a lot. Any long term medication will take a toll on your system, and tubal ligation - I can definitely understand it affecting your hormones.

That's so interesting that you mentioned the MTHFR gene mutation. I actually had mine tested last year. Although I'm in the clear, I still take B12. I take 1000 mcg of the Jarrow brand, and my levels never fall below 700 :) Genetics do play a role in our health, but I wouldn't let your possible gene mutation get you down. My whole family is on the heavy side, I have an illness (mold toxicity of course) that is trying to make me fat, yet I still stay on the thin side because of my discipline and effort.

I totally get you in regards to taking supplements! I must spend around $150 a month, not including my thyroid med. I'm not worried though about my kidneys or other organs though because I'm already so damaged from the mold. My body needs all the support it can get since I have such a restrictive diet.

Right now I'm actually feeling better since increasing my Iodoral - thanks for asking! Have you tried that yet? My theory is that Iodine stores become low when fighting mold.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)