CureZone   Log On   Join
Are enemas sufficient after a liver flush, if you cannot do a colonic?

iandthou Views: 1,597
Published: 6 years ago

Are enemas sufficient after a liver flush, if you cannot do a colonic?

Hello all

I have done 2 Liver Flushes following Andreas's protocol and plan the third the next weekend. I live in India where I cannot access colonics or colema boards, so I have only been using enemas so far. Before starting to flush, I did weekly enemas for about 3 months. Now that I have been flushing, I usually take an enema 24 hours before the flush, and then 2 or 3 enemas in the day or two following the flush. So, if I am drinking the juice/olive oil drink on the night of Saturday, I do an enema on Friday night, and another on Sunday night, Monday night, and perhaps one more afterwards.

I do 2 quart enemas, adding 3 teaspoons of table salt salt to 2 quarts of water and use an enema bucket.

My question is, is this enough for a good liver cleanse? The Liver Flush page on curezone does not prescribe any enemas at all, nor other cleanses as part of the Liver Flush protocol. I have read some people here say that if your bowel is clean you don't need any enema. On the other hand, Andreas Moritz writes that the bowel cleansers like castor oil and Oxypowder are not suitable to clean the bowel after the liver flush.

Andreas also writes that enemas are really not enough, because they do not reach the ascending colon usually. At other places people write that if you do a 2 quart enema it will fill up the colon - that means not just remain in the descending colon. I am also wondering that if Liver Flush is an ancient procedure, what people did in the past, if not enemas, because I assume colonics and colema boards are not ancient inventions.

So, lots of different answers.

I cannot find colonics or colema boards. I am planning to cleanse with colosan for a general bowel cleanse, but in the liver flush protocol I cannot do anything other than 2 quart, salt water enemas. Perhaps I can add herbs, coffee, etc. to them.

So my question is, are enemas enough? If my only other option is to not liver flush, should I choose that over flushing combined with enemas? I am wary of getting my health worse than better because of stones not getting cleaned out from the colon. At the same time, it would be unwise to do only 2 flushes and stop.

What is your experience with enemas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (2)