CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Die off from ACV??
linenup Views: 1,133
Published: 6 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,306,569

Re: Die off from ACV??

ACV can act as an antimicrobial so it is likely acting as that. It is also a probiotic which helps populate good bacteria. Perhaps your problem is not parasitic but rather bacterial or yeast since ACV is not known to kill larger parasites.

I would continue the ACV and consider increasing sIgA by taking colostrum with Vitamins A & D if the ACV stops working.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

2.078 sec, (1)