CureZone   Log On   Join
Someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong

Nexuss Views: 973
Published: 5 years ago

Someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong

Thanks for taking the time to read this yall. Im a 20 year old college student and was an avid strength trainer since I was 16 years old. I took pre-workout supplements every day of my training (usually 5 days a week, sometimes 6), and definitely started to see some signs of adrenal insufficiency throughout my lifting experience. Up until last year I would recover from the fatigue without any problem and without even really noticing anything wrong, but I came down with mononucleosis after a bad breakup and my adrenals just went to hell. I didn't really start taking my recovery seriously until the beginning of November 2015, but i've come a long way. I no longer get dizzy upon standing, heart palpitations are a thing of the past, and my energy is, for the post part, steady throughout the day without any real down-times. The only symptoms I have now are poor sleep, low-ish libido, and hair shedding. I've been taking Vit C, B complex, and omega-3 and olive oil 3 times a day with magnesium in the AM. My diet has also been spot on with low Sugar as well. I go to sleep at around 10:30 every night and i'll wake up 2.5-3 hours later for no reason, and then go back to sleep until early in the morning. I feel like if I could sleep uninterrupted throughout the night, that my adrenal fatigue would finally go away completely. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong? I'll give more detailed info upon request of course too. Thanks again guys!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)