CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very scared to go without food

jamesbb Views: 1,335
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 230,876

Re: Very scared to go without food

Howdy, I am currently on day 16 of my MC. The first few days are the worst as far as actual hunger. After that it becomes cravings. By cravings I mean that you won't be physicaly hungry in your stomach, but smells and the site of food will make you want to taste food. Like Pavlov's dog! My advice is to spend a few weeks doing other minor cleanses like PB shakes for colon cleansing and maybe a Liver Flush and a kidney flush. Don't shock your body with the mighty Master-Cleanse first. Clean as much out as you can with easier methods first. Try to eat better foods and smaller portions leading up to the MC. Drink a lot of water leading up to The Master-Cleanse so you'll be used to hunger being abated by a full tummy of water. The best advice I can give you from my own experience is to be psychologicaly ready. As long as you understand there will be discomfort and hunger and strange things happening to your body, you can deal with them better. Be as informed as possible. Read everything you can on this forum and other fasting forums. Realize that you have to suffer a little to reap the rewards. I feel better than I have in 15 years. I now realize that I can choose what, where, and when to put things in my body. I am not adicted to food anymore. That is the greatest benefit of the MC. I am in control! GOOD LUCK!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)