CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No fat loss but only water and muscle?

Views: 1,565
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,309,714

Re: No fat loss but only water and muscle?

Well of course you aren't replying to me---you are just protecting all these poor helpless posters who might learn to think for themselves--that'd be a darn shame.

The pharmaceutical cartel wants you to fast---the longer the better. You'll need much more of the products they so 'helpfully' sell after you've destroyed your health. They love it--how easy it is to get brainwashed people convinced it's good to starve your body for days or months. When all you're really doing is starving yourself to death.

Oh it's a big win for them. They rub their hands in glee at the prospect of all that profit.

My brother died from complication of a long fast. His heart gave out. And any person IRL, I've met who fasted always looked sickly to me. I'm going with my version. It's a scam to kill you but get as much of your money first by getting you to buy a bunch of worthless supplements first.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.156 sec, (1)