CureZone   Log On   Join
Are any of the ingredients in Seriphos harmful? I been having a bad reaction from it ever since I quit.

alwaysleepy Views: 636
Published: 5 years ago

Are any of the ingredients in Seriphos harmful? I been having a bad reaction from it ever since I quit.

Each capsule contains 90 mg of serine phosphate derived from calcium and magnesium and delivered in a base of calcium and magnesium ethanolamine phosphate. The nutrients provided are elemental calcium (45 mg)‚ Magnesium (45 mg) and Phosphorous (190 mg)

Hey guys I took this supplement called Seriphos for two weeks for high cortisol but the last time I took it was 16 days ago. At first it helped but then starting having the opposite effect. On some days I took too much if I think about it now and it screwed me up even after I quit. I got way too desperate for my horrible chronic anxiety and went overboard on some days. Is there anything in the ingredients that can be toxic and stay in your body for awhile? I been having bad chest symptoms midway through this and even after I quit the supplement. Some nights I been short on breath, couldn't breath, burning sensation chest feeling or stomach, chronic diarrhea, rapid heart bearting, stiff joints, tight muscle aches, weird funky body order, and chest pain. I screwed up... Acid reflux or problem with the kidneys? I'm going to go to the doctor cause last night I couldn't even filter out water and was feeling the effects of too much water but I didn't drink a lot. Also should I try to exercise to help my body detox it out?? I'm now having these symptoms on top of my chronic anxiety symptoms I had FML...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)