CureZone   Log On   Join
strange body odor help

Views: 1,162
Published: 5 years ago

strange body odor help

ok so long story short, ive been having reallly strong Body Odor and i mean strongg. a little sweating and there is strong BO which doesnt go away until i bathe. The huge problem is i cannot seem to locate where the smell is coming from? i have ruled out my body, that leaves my head. the only place i have noticed the smell is on the collar of my shirt. sometimes even though the collar doesnt smell i still smell. Where is this odor coming from?!?! face?neck?head/scalp? i have good hygiene so this is driving me crazy. everyone can smell it except my family and the doctor. sometimes i can smell it sometimes not but it is easy to tell when people in school can smell it. sometimes they smell it and i dont. does anyone have any clue where could the smell be coming from?

i have tried the following to no avail:
-probiotics
-deodorant
-antiperspirant (clinical strength)
-anti bacterial spray
-lemon
-wipes
i have used on my neck area
currently on a candida diet but it doesnt seem to be helping.
doctors arent helping either.
thinking it was a scalp smell i tried anti bacterial body soap on my head but havent seen results.
trying liquid grapefruit seed extract soon however no high hopes since the smell doesnt seem to be from my breath.

ANyoNE PLEASE HElP!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)